Levites Initiative for Freedom and Enlightenment (LIFFE) is a non-government, not for profit Civil Society Organization, which was founded in the 2016 with the aim to educate, empower, and promote sexual reproductive health and religious rights of gender and sexual minorities with a major focus on Queer community in Nigeria.
LIFFE under the Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) Global Action toward HIV Epidemic Control in Sub-National Units in Nigeria (4GATES), manages the Oshimilli South One Stop Shop (OSS) that provides HIV prevention, testing, treatment, and care and support services for key affected populations in Delta North Senatorial District, Delta State.
|Job Title||Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant (MEA)|
|Job type||Full time|
|Location||Asaba, Delta State|
About the role
|Purpose: The Monitoring and Evaluation assistant (MEA) will provide technical support in ensuring high quality monitoring, evaluation, and learning framework on LIFFE/CCFN projects while liaising with the technical programme team and field staff. The MEA assist in developing and managing an effective monitoring system with training, mentoring and on-the-job support to the organization. The MEA will carry out routine data analysis and liaises with technical program staff to identify and address issues in a timely manner.
· Participate in generating Government of Nigeria (GoN) routine reports.
· Participate in facility monthly quality M&E meetings to improve documentation, program data quality and reporting including data validation.
· Work with the team in ensuring timely collection and collation of daily/weekly/monthly indicator reports.
· Participate in data abstractions and entries during quality improvement activities.
· Conduct in-facility step-down training for any 4GATES capacity building activity attended.
· Work with the state M&E backstops to ensure programmatic objectives are achieved and reporting requirements adhered to.
· Monitor documentation of all service delivery data in all service delivery points (HTS, ART, TB, and PrEP, IPT etc.) to ensure complete records.
· Ensure that medical record of all patients who received services (HTS, Drugs Refill, Viral Load, Covid-19 Services) within the week are entered into the EMR by the end of same week and uploads done to the NDR.
· Participate actively in Routine Data Quality Assessment (DQA).
· Respond swiftly to any special request from (LIFFE), OSS or implementing partner (CCFN) as regards patients’ data or reports following the appropriate protocols.
· Any other jobs as may be assigned to you by LIFFE/CCFN.
About the candidate
Education and Experience:
· B.Sc. or HND in related Development Studies, Social Sciences, etc., with 2 years’ cognate experience, 1 year of which should be as an MEA in HIV service delivery.
· Have a high level of computer literacy; Microsoft-Suit packages.
· Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
· Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required; flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired.
· Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to effectively meet M&E needs.
If you wish to apply for the role, kindly submit your application package containing a one page application letter and your resume as a one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject LIFFE-4GATES-M&E-(name of the applicant).
Applications close on 20 May, 2022
NB: Persons who identify as gay, bisexual, Trans-women or gender non-conforming individuals are highly encouraged to apply.